It’s a little hard to believe it’s already Thanksgiving 2012. And before you know it we may be saying “it’s a little hard to believe it’s already Thanksgiving 2013.” In honor of the holiday, I drew a special Thanksgiving self portrait. That way you’ll never forget this special day in 2012.
I wanted to take a little time to make a short list of things I’m thankful for this year…and it doesn’t start with politicians. 🙂
- I’m thankful that God saw fit to give me life and to make a way for me to have it forever.
- I’m thankful for a wife who loves me and encourages my artistic endeavors.
- I’m thankful for our health…it’s not perfect, but it’s far from as bad as it could be.
- I’m thankful for words and music…God’s sweetest personal gifts to me.
- I’m thankful for a beautiful place to live, Colorado, where there’s more sunshine than gloominess.
- I’m thankful for a nice house to live in…and for being in a neighborhood high atop Green Mountain.
- I’m thankful for the technology that allows me to quickly and readily share my thoughts with anyone interested.
- I’m thankful for a country that’s still free enough for me to voice an opinion that differs from the masses…and not be killed for it.
- I’m thankful for the support of thousands of people who’ve bought and shared my songs through the years.
- I’m thankful for the opportunities to continue to grow, be inspired, and connect.