Are you a business owner? Or an entrepreneur? Or a wannabe of some sort? And would you like to know how to blend in and fly under the radar? Because who’d wanna create stand-out ads or marketing in this chaotic world? I mean, besides those knuckleheads who wanna make more money and be prepared for even more chaos. But that sounds like too much work. So, skip that, and I’ll show you…
How to Blend In and Not Stand Out
Here’s the formula. And I suggest you freely share it with anyone and everyone you do business with…
- Write yourself some copy for a 30 second ad. (Or even better…pay an ad agency a nice chunk of change to write it for you.)
- Find yourself a snazzy recording studio or see if your agency has connections. Most decent sized cities have at least one. Then…
- Book some studio time,
- Hire a voiceover specialist,
- Locate popular royalty-free music sources and pick a music bed from their vast library of tried and true options, and…
- Get your 30 second ad recorded.
- Be sure it’s radio-ready, high-def, high-rez, digital, sparkling, state-of-the-art audio
- Double, triple, and quadruple check to be sure no clinkers are recorded
- Double, triple, and quadruple check to be sure your phone number is mentioned at least 4 to 6 times
- Be sure to book your spots during prime morning, evening, and drive times
- Try out the spots for at least 3 days
- Rinse and repeat
This formula has proved to work year after year, decade after decade. And I guarantee your ads and marketing will blend in with everyone else’s. Your ad will sound just as professional and high quality as every good ad out there. And you certainly won’t need to worry about standing out.
But, OK, on the outside chance you’d radda not blend in, I know a guy who knows a ting or two ’bout audio. And, yo, check dis out…he’s been doin’ dis poisunalized stuff. I dunno whatcha call it. But I seen it woik on my cousin Vito’s bidness. So, you’s might wanna check it out. If so, lemme know. And I’ll arrange a meet’n.
And when you get tagetta, tell ‘im Tony Beeferoni sent you.
Get my Rhyme & Reason Podcast delivered (free) right to your device.
Grab yourself an un-cool T-shirt
Or how about some music for kids